How to Select Right Freight Broker Training Program
Freight Broker Training comes in all shapes and sizes including online training programs designed to be very flexible and cost effective that start as low as $98 to more expensive 1-7 day classroom type courses that can range between $1,000 and $3,500 to attend not including travel expenses.
Here are 5 questions to help you decide which freight broker training program is best for you!
- How much money do I have to invest in freight broker training?
- Do You have the flexibility to travel and be away from home for 1-7 days or would you prefer to attend an online freight broker training program?
- Does the instructor have adequate experience and proof of actually operating a successful freight brokerage?
- Can they supply student testimonials or references from past students?
- Does the training program offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
Benefits To Online Freight Broker Training
- Significantly less expensive
- No time away from home
- Get started faster with instant access. No waiting
- Allows for maximum schedule flexibility
- Ongoing support available online
- Easy access to new and updated training materials
Benefits To Classroom Training
- Personalized attention of instructor
- Collaboration and interaction with peers
- Provides structure for people that need it
The fact of the matter is there are advantages and disadvantages of both types of freight broker training programs. It is up to you to decide which format works best for you, so take a minute and review the 5 questions listed above and the list of benefits for each to help you make the right decision.
Who is www.FreightBrokerBootcamp.com?
www.FreightBrokerBootcamp.com> is well known throughout the industry to be one of the most comprehensive and cost effective online freight broker training programs on the market today.
To learn more about how to become a freight broker or freight agent click here to listen to a short audio intro from Dennis Brown on how he got started as a freight broker with NO EXPERIENCE and now is now ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing logistics providers in the U.S. with sales expected to exceed $30 million in 2011.
To learn more about how much money a freight broker or freight agent can earn, click here to watch a quick video that provide actual proof of his brokerage doing over $2 million a month in sales with freight agents earning between $10,000 and $50,000 in commission per month!