- Get Blog Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How much can a freight broker or freight agent earn?
- Top 10 Freight Broker Software Programs
- What is a backhaul?
- Freight Broker Training Only $98
- Timing is everything, why become a freight broker today?
- Who are a freight broker’s customers?
- What is factoring? Pro’s and con’s for freight brokers!
- Freight broker bond increased! How can you benefit from this new legislation?
- Earn $86k/yr as a freight broker agent…NO college required!
- What is a less-than-truckload (LTL) shipment?
- How much does it cost to become a freight broker/agent?
- Why are you waiting for the all the lights to turn green?
- Self belief is the essence of success!
- How Linkedin Help Me Increase Sales By Over $1 million!
- The 6 Secrets To Success – Regardless if you’re a body builder, actor, politician and yes even a freight broker!
Tag Archives: Freight Broker Training
First and foremost, I am very sorry for not being more active on this blog. No excuses but the fact is, my freight brokerage continues to grow year over year and there are times it feels like I am trying … Continue reading
In part 1 of Freight Broker Training – Increasing Productivity we covered the four main points listed below. 1. Make a plan everyday 2. Prioritize as if your life depends on it…because it does! 3. Break larger projects down into … Continue reading
The job of a freight broker typically requires the ability to effectively multitask. Brokers, in most cases handle both the sales and operational component of the transaction so it can be challenging to improve productivity particularly in the heat of … Continue reading
I have already shared with you how much top freight brokers can earn including my person story so today I am going to share how much money can be made working as a freight agent under a licensed/bonded freight broker. … Continue reading
If you are even remotely curious about becoming a freight broker or freight agent watch this quick 3 minute video I shot today and reply below with your thoughts and comments. As you may or may not know I have … Continue reading
What motivates you? It is said by many there are only two things that motivate people, one is pain and the other pleasure. During my life as a entrepreneur, husband, father, friend and son I can relate first hand to … Continue reading
Shipments come in various shapes and sizes just like people. While the term truckload may seem self explanatory to some, I believe it’s worth going into a little more details to better understand exactly how exactly it works. Truckload shipments … Continue reading
I receive a lot of emails from people that want to become freight brokers or freight agents and recently I was asked why I believe now is such a great time to get into the freight industry….so let me explain. … Continue reading
Back in 2003, before I got involved in the logistics industry, a friend of mine asked me if I knew what a freight broker was….honestly I didn’t have a clue. Based upon that fact, I figured it was a good way … Continue reading
Welcome to our new freight broker and freight agent blog! The goal of this blog is to provide the trucking/logistics community interesting and useful information including training, tips, trends, strategies, news & more! I plan on posting new updates weekly … Continue reading