- Get Blog Updates
Top Posts – Past 30 Days
- How much can a freight broker or freight agent earn?
- Top 10 Freight Broker Software Programs
- How much does it cost to become a freight broker/agent?
- Freight Broker Sales vs. Freight Broker Marketing
- How Do I Get Hired as a Freight Agent!
- What is a backhaul?
- What is required to get your freight broker license in Canada?
- What’s the difference between a freight broker and a freight agent?
- 3 Must Read Books for Freight Brokers & Freight Agents
- 6 Mobile Apps Every Freight Broker Needs!
Tag Archives: Freight Broker Sales
As you may or may not know by now I have been doing LIVE Broker / Agent training’s on Facebook for the past couple of months and the feedback has been overwhelming. Below is one I did on a topic … Continue reading
Click the link below for your FREE CHEAT SHEET on “How to Convert 1 Customer into 10 without Cold Calling”
One of the biggest challenges in building any successful business is getting new customers and the freight business is no exception! For some freight brokers getting new customers is easy. For others it can be a struggle, especially if they do … Continue reading
Whether you like it or not learning how to sell is one of the most valuable skills in the world. Top sales people are regularly in the top 5% of income earners in the United States. Regardless if you are … Continue reading
Social media is everywhere, if it’s not Facebook or Youtube it’s Twitter. The world has gone crazy with social media. It’s everywhere including the internet, television and even our cell phones. Let me start by telling you the good news, … Continue reading
If you are even remotely curious about becoming a freight broker or freight agent watch this quick 3 minute video I shot today and reply below with your thoughts and comments. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS VIDEO IS NO LONGER … Continue reading
I get this question all the time so I thought it might be a good topic for a blog post. I hope you enjoy and don’t be afraid to reply with comments below! 🙂 First let me start out by … Continue reading